2. Press the stamp onto the tag and lift off. Don’t press too hard on the stamp or you will smoosh the paint. Add heat to dry.
3. Ink over the entire tag with distress ink using an ink blending tool.
4. Continue ink over the entire tag until you’re happy with the colors. Don’t worry that you’re covering up the paint’s the idea so far.
5. Mist a cloth or paper towel with water from a mini mister. Be sure to use a damp towl and not a baby wipe for this- it will be too wet.
6. Cently swipe over the image with a damp towel to remove the top layer of distress ink from the image.